Silver & Gold Flash Sale?

Sorry ah , i've not been blogging for about 2 weeks minimum as stuff happened (shall not elaborate too much as it is water under the bridge.)



So , i was toying with idea of a special flash sale whereby silver prices are lower than the usually low ones that i offer to my friends and clients... sounds good hor , but i still need to iron things out. 

Though , there is some good news to this though , i'm planning a small sale of small gold bars as there is a hindu festival coming soon. Friends who have friends who wanna get them , you know where to find me, facebook pm me or email me , email address is below!    :)



Cheers
Ah Boy

kgbullion@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boring , compounding , or is it?

I'm Unemployed!!!! For a day that is.

Hired.....Part 1 of being a employee?